Cell Phone Charger Cable 4' USB to Micro USB RidePower
The RidePower USB to Micro USB 4Ft charger cable. Used on any vehicle with a 6volt through 48volt electrical system.
USB-C and IOS adapters sold separately.
RidePower is a rugged water resistant outdoor rated USB to Micro USB cell phone charger cable.
It safely charges electronic devices on a Motorcycle, Jet Ski, ATV, Golf Cart, UTV, Motorized Wheelchair, auto, truck or most other powered vehicles.
The USB model features data blocking to allow for charging off of sensitive secured devices like laptops or rental vehicles.
Another feature of RidePower is noise reduction from ignition systems.
Charges Android and iPhone 5 - 7 (Micro USB to Lightning Adapter and Micro USB to USB-C, sold separately). Power output is 5 volts at 1 amp.
The RidePower has a built in integrated shorting protection circuitry.
Rugged, dependable and water resistant,
RidePower communicates with your phone to charge according to the level of charge.
Almost no battery drain when device not connected.
The RidePower cable has a male USB connection on one end to quickly connect between your USB socket and a male micro USB connector for your device on the other end.
· 4’ charging cable.
· Water resistant shut down feature.
· Durable rugged cable for outdoor use.
· 5v or 1amp output.
· IOS compliant.
· Completes handshake with device
· Properly charges device, starts trickle charge when fully charged.
· Can operate with 12v through 48v power input.
· 96v surge capability.
· When not connected to a device RidePower battery drain is .001 mA.
· Will not transmit data from phone to device it is attached to (Laptop or vehicle).
· Due to strict quality control process RidePower chargers have a one year manufactures replacement warranty.